Indium6.4R, SAC305 600g cartridge Water Wash, Type 3, Metal Load = 88.75%
Indium6.4R is a versatile, water-soluble solder paste flux, formulated for air or nitrogen reflow. It is capable of SnPb and Pb-free assembly processes with an exceptional reflow process window. This solder paste provides exceptional stencil printing performance, with long stencil life and excellent response-to-pause.
Indium6.4R exhibits superior wetting to a variety of surface finishes and exhibits the best voiding performance, with fewest voids, reduced size of largest voids, and overall minimized voiding for BGAs, CSPs, and BTCs (QFNs, DPAKs, LGAs, etc.).
• Lowest voiding water-soluble flux for solder paste:
– Reduced largest voids
– Fewer voids
– Minimized voiding overall
– For BGA, CSP, and bottom termination components,such as QFNs
• Exceptional printing process window:
– Excellent response-to-pause
– Long stencil life (>8 hours in controlled environment)
– Prints consistently at a wide range of speeds
• Wide reflow process window for profiling
• Excellent wetting on a variety of surface finishes
• Maintains tack over time
• Suitable for SnPb eutectic alloys as well as Pb-free alloys