SAC305 275/58.031 Wire Solder
- Manufacturer: Kester
- Model # 24-7068-7601
- $ 56.60/per pound
Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 Wire Solder, No-Clean (275) Flux, 58 Core, Diameter .031" (0.79 mm)
Priced and sold per roll of 1 lb.
Flux Type: 275 (No-Clean)
Alloy: Sn 96.5% Ag 3% Cu 0.5% / SAC305
Melting Range: 217º - 220ºC (422º-428ºF)
Diameter: 0.79 mm / .031"
Lead-Free (RoHS) or Includes Lead: Lead Free (RoHS)
275 (No-Clean) Cored Wire Solder
Kester 275 No-Clean Flux for cored solder wire was developed to provide superior wetting performance for hand soldering in the electronics industry. The use of 275 No-Clean Flux results in an extremely clear post-soldering residue without cleaning. The unique chemistry in Kester 275 was also designed to reduce spattering common to most core fluxes.
• Colorless translucent residues
• Improves wetting performance
• Excellent solderability and fast wetting to a variety of surface finishes
• Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
• Low smoke and odor
• Low spattering
• Classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004
• Compliant to Bellcore GR-78
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for MSDS