SELECT-10 Selective Soldering Flux 1 Gallon
- Manufacturer: Kester
- Model # 63-0001-8010 (6300018010)
- Pemro # KES-1621
- $ 134.00/per gallon
Kester SELECT-10™ is a zero-halogen, no-clean liquid flux designed specifically for the needs of the selective soldering process. Sustained activity within the flux allows for good barrel fill in challenging applications, such as reflowed copper OSP boards or with difficult to solder components. Specific to selective soldering, SELECT-10™ does not spread beyond the spray pattern and will not clog the fluxer head. SELECT-10™ residues are non-tacky for improved cosmetics. SELECT-10™ is classified as ROL0 flux under IPC J-STD-004B. SELECT-10™ is part of Kester’s high reliability product line and compatible with no-clean NP505-HR Solder Paste, NF372-TB Solder Flux and RF550 Rework Flux.
• Zero-halogen (none intentionally added)
• Provides good solderability under air atmosphere
• Controlled flux application, flux does not spread beyond the spray pattern
• Non-corrosive, non-conductive and non-tacky residues
• Ability to provide desired hole-fill with preheat temperatures over 140°C
• No Clogging
• Compliant to GR-78-CORE (Telcordia/Bellcore)
• Classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004B
• Pass SIR in raw and preheating condition
SELECT-10TM is designed for a drop jet fluxer or ultrasonic fluxer in selective solder applications. Flux deposition should be 186-465µgr/cm2 (1200-3000µgr/in2) of solids.SELECT-10TM Flux-Pen® is applied to circuit boards via Flux-Pen® for rework.