952-S No-Clean Alcohol (Solar) Flux 5 Gallon
- Manufacturer: Kester
- Model # 64-0001-0952 (6400010952)
- Pemro # KES-1611
- $ 258.88/per container
Kester 952-S is a zero-halogen, non-rosin organic flux designed specifically for use in tabber and stringer equipment of Photovoltaic Assembly (PV) module industry by soldering tabs to cell contacts. 952-S could be applied directly to interconnecting ribbon by hand soldering or auto-equipment with tabber and stringer soldering system, by dipping or spraying. The extremely low solids content (around 2%) and nature of the activator system results in practically no residue left on the cell after soldering. Cell are dry and cosmetically clean as they exit the tabber and stringer machine. 952-S has a wider operating window varying with temperature range, and can be used in SnPb, SnAgPb and Pb-free alloys. 952-S is classified as ORL0.
• Produces high reliable ribbon that interconnects solar cells
• Wetting and Drying quickly allowing fast throughput
• Eliminates cleaning process
• Leaves less uniform residue to get higher power transfer efficiencies
• Classified as ORL0 per J-STD-004 & conforms to Bellcore GR-78 requirement
• Compatible with the most popular EVA
• Can be applied by spraying and dipping
Need to ensure flux is sufficiently applied on the cell to prevent dewetting and residues.